Friends of the Monarch Trail
The Friends of the Monarch Trail are a growing and dedicated group of nature enthusiasts who work to preserve and enhance a portion of the County Grounds specifically for the Monarch Migration.
- To educate the community on the ecosystems and microclimates required for this amazing journey.
- To maintain a public access to the migration areas
- To restore the native plant communities that supports the monarch migration and all of the unique wildlife that graces this urban wilderness.
We need your help planning and participating in the following
· public outreach coordination:
· milkweed plantings, invasive species removal
· moon party planning,
· We would like obtain a live-stream video this year to provide access to this migration via computer and
· We would like to create an on-line daily up-date notebook during the migration in September.
Barb Agnew: 414-454-0222